Tuesday 21 April 2015

Slimming World Week 13 - Moving At A Slow Pace

Hello my lovelies,

I hope everyone is taking full advantage of the warm weather. I am currently chilling in my garden, baking in the heat.

Here is a little progress picture. There is a year in the difference. A size 14 to a size 10.




Today was Judgement Day.

As much as I wanted to loose the pound and a half to get my 2 stone award, in the back of my mind I had doubts. When I stepped on the scales and my weight had remained the same, I have to admit, I was gutted. In saying that, I had a funeral this week on top of a lot of events where there was yummy eats and treats. I hadn't been as strict on myself this week as I had in previous weeks. I think this was the kick up the butt I needed to make me see that I still have to work hard and not allow myself as many Syns as I have been.

One big problem I have is coffee. I am obsessed with flat whites, cappuccinos and lattes. This week I vow to steer clear of them and to make better food choices.

Another update from me is that I have changed my goal. When I joined SW 13 weeks ago my initial goal was to drop 3 stone 3 pounds which would make me bang on 10stone. After the weeks passed and my weight dropped, I reevaluated my goal and changed it.

Now I want to be 11 stone or just under that. When I set my goal I didn't really think about it. I just pulled a random number out of my head and said it. Now I fit comfortably into a size 10 top and bottom I feel that if I went to 10 stone I would be too thin. I am tall at 5:6 and am very curvy. I have an hourglass figure and I am very happy with how I feel now at my current weight.

All I want now is to get fit, continue to be healthy and tone up. From here on in it is more of a healthy and clean lifestyle I want to lead. I want to get into nutrient more, research and understand the types of food I eat. I want to lead a balanced life where I am able to have the odd takeaway or bar of chocolate but never go back to the way I was. I am so much more happy & confident now and have so much more energy and drive then before.

I love that my journey has inspired you all to do it too and thats what pushes me to go further. If you would like to keep up with my daily schedule, stay motivated and inspired then follow my snapchat - Facesbygrace23.

I will leave you with some healthy food ideas from my week.





Until next weeks update, stay healthy, stay happy and stay focused. Only you can change you. 

Love

Grace xox
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig